Sometimes the smartest tips are also the easiest ones. This is definitely the case with my holiday survival tips below. They’re super simple, but will help you make big steps toward staying stress-free this season.
- Stay organized. Keep your kitchen stocked with clean and healthy frozen foods, and make batches of soups and smoothies for the week.
- Stick to your exercise routine. It’s the best way to de-stress. Take new classes to challenge you and keep it exciting. I love Soul Cycle’s new theme: Make December the new January!
- Pack smart party food. Bring healthy dishes to holiday parties to guarantee you’ll have something to munch on. Trust me, no one has to know it’s good for them!
- Eat a clean breakfast. Keep your breakfast routine consistent – say, chia seed pudding, smoothies or egg-white frittatas – so you know that at least one meal every day will be healthy and void of toxins.
- Keep healthy snacks on hand. Whether in your tote, gym bag, or desk at work, stashing homemade trail mix or energy bars will prevent you from sneaking into the cupcakes and candy jars.