Rediscover the Joy of Home Cooking
Learn to Make Simple, Delicious and Nourishing Meals for the Whole Family
Join Ronit for one-on-one or group cooking classes (up to 8 people) in her Smart Life kitchen. You’ll learn practical skills and time-saving techniques that make it simple to create healthy and great-tasting dishes for everyone. Ronit will tailor each class specifically for your dietary and technical needs. Enjoy this epicurean experience with a group of friends, your partner, or your family.
As a holistic health coach and graduate of the Natural Gourmet Institute, Ronit’s mission is to change the way we think about, prepare and eat food. Her cooking is focused on plant-based eating and includes inspiring recipes that highlight the use of seasonal, local, fresh, and whole ingredients, often vegan and/or gluten-free.
A few reasons to book a Smart Life private cooking class:
- You are tired of eating the same thing night after night
- You want to save money and trim your waist by eating out less
- You or anyone in your family have dietary restrictions
- You are looking for a unique idea for birthday, anniversary, or simply Girl’s Day-Out cooking party.
How it works:
- Classes are typically 2.5-3 hours long and scheduled at a time convenient for you and your group.
- Menus are planned creatively to meet your needs and health goals or the theme of your party. Menus can be tailored to any special dietary specifications. Some example menus include: Simple Family Dishes for Meatless Monday; Easy and Savory Fish and Seafood; Easily Digested Meals with Juices, Smoothies & Soups; Essentials of Mediterranean Cuisine.
- Each participant receives a booklet of the recipes we cook and also Ronit’s Smart Life Food Shopping List.
- Classes are hand-on, active and engaging. You will have time to enjoy the food we prepared during class and the option to BYOB for your group’s celebration.