Makes 2 Servings
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 5 Tbs organic chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup or raw honey
- A couple dashes of cinnamon (optional)
- In bowl add all the ingredients and stir until mixed well.
- Pour into glass jars, shake and cover. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
(Note: Best to have it sit overnight, but it should become pudding like after a few hours.)
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings: crushed almonds, pecans, goji berries, cacao nibs.