- 1 cup plain unsweetened organic Greek yogurt (I like Wallaby)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled gluten free oats
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. black molasses
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup organic semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying cavities with cooking spray or lining them with paper liners**. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and process on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about ¾ full. Optional: sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for ~ 10 minutes before removing. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.
** If using paper liners, you’ll want to spray them with cooking spray as well, since the lack of oil in these muffins could make them stick to the liners after baking.