Yield: 12 Servings
- 4 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine bananas, maple syrup, vanilla, peanut butter and coconut oil and mix until well combined. Add in eggs, one at a time and mix on medium speed until combined. With the mixer on medium-low speed, add in coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 20 minutes, then carefully invert, remove bread from pan and place back on wire rack to cool completely. Cut into ~12 slices.
1 serving: 175 KCAL, 10g FAT, 20g CHO, 4g fiber, 4g PRO; *ideal for diabetics
Leave a Reply