- 1 12 ounce bag organic dark chocolate chips
- 1 12 ounce bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 2/3 cup creamy nut butter (almond or cashew or peanut)
- 2 tablespoon dark maple syrup (or honey)
- Line mini muffin pan with liners.
- Combine both types of chocolate chips in bowl and add 1 tsp coconut oil. Melt half of the chips in microwave or over stove using double broiler. Stir well. Don’t over cook.
- Fill each liner about 1/3 way with chocolate and place in freezer.
- Blend together in blender the matcha, nut butter and maple syrup.
- Roll mixture into small flat balls and top the dark chocolate in each muffin tin.
- Melt the remaining half of the chocolate chips with 1 tsp. of coconut oil the same as before and top off each cup.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes and then sprinkle with matcha and enjoy. You can store in airtight container in freezer for 2 months.