- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raw honey
- 3 eggs
- Heat over to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tine with large baking cups.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowel. Combine the vanilla, honey, and eggs in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and blueberries to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Evenly fill each baking cup with the batter. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.