Serving Size: 2
- 4 large Romaine or Iceberg leaves
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small Bell Pepper, sliced
- Sprouts and Micro Greens
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha Sauce (depending how spicy you want it)
- 1 tbsp Vegan Mayo or 1/2 Avocado
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the quinoa as directed on the package.
- For the dressing, if you are using vegan mayo you can whisk all of the ingredients in a bowl. If you are using avocado, I recommend using a blender or food processor to get a creamy texture.
- Divide and arrange the quinoa, cabbage, bell peppers, sprouts, micro greens inside of the lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and enjoy!
Recommendations: If you don’t like spicy foods, you can replace the Sriracha for Dijon mustard. Feel free to mix & match the veggies in this recipe for your favorite ones!
Leave a Reply