These Broccoli Bites are great for any holiday party and perfect for a variation on Hanukkah Latkes.
You can watch the recipe video here:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 organic eggs, large
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup gluten-free panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (or vegan Nutritional Yeast)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Steam broccoli just until fork-tender.
- Add broccoli, eggs, salt, bread crumbs and parmesan to food processor; blend until just finely chopped. Using 1 Tablespoon at a time, form into balls.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Drop balls of broccoli mixture into hot oil, fattening with a spatula. Cook both sides until crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Leave a Reply