This is the one time it’s okay to deceive your mother. Blending frozen bananas and cashew butter creates a creamy, sumptuous “ice cream” that doesn’t miss the dairy. Mom will have no clue it’s healthy and you get bonus points for making homemade dessert.
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter (no sugar added)
- 5 frozen bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch cinnamon
- Chopped cashews (optional topping)
- Coconut flakes (optional topping)
- Organic cacao nibs (optional topping)
- Combine cashew butter, bananas, vanilla and cinnamon in a Vitamix and blend until creamy consistency. Serve topped with cashews, coconut flakes or cacao nibs.