Jump-start your Autumn Cleansing with this 3-day soup cleanse that will keep you nourished, satisfied, and energetic. This plan is simple, satisfying and well-balanced with nutrient-dense, easily-digested meals.
New extra soup for Breakfast on Day Four to help you transition!
- Four ready-to-eat nutrient-dense soups per day. The soups are nutritionally designed to provide a good balance of fiber, complex carbohydrates, protein and fats as well as vitamins and minerals to create energy and keep you satisfied all day long.
- One extra soup for breakfast on Day Four to help you transition, plus a new snack included in your cleanse package.
- Receive BONUS Smart Life recipes for salads, soups and smoothies.
- Receive Smart Life gifts that help you stay motivated to eat clean and healthy.
- Cleansers will have the opportunity to join Ronit and other cleansers in a private Facebook group for the duration of the cleanse, where we will share health tips and recipes, and get support and encouragement on how to stay on track! We’ll also share our tips for good health, more energy, and extra weight loss.
The nutrient-targeted soups will be prepared by Chef Craig Chomsky, with organic and local ingredients.
Soup recipes were specifically designed to provide plant-based nourishment that keeps you satisfied all day long.
All soups are vegan and gluten-free.
(or by appointment/ NYC delivery is also available on Sunday, October 1st upon prior arrangement).
Cleanse will begin on Monday, October 2nd. Cleanse days are October 2nd, 3rd and 4th, with an extra soup for breakfast on October 5th.
(that’s just $56 a day – plus coaching support and free Smart Life gifts)
What can you expect from a Soup Cleanse?
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in 3 days
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am
- Decreased belly bump – yep, no more middle waist blah
- Get the body you want to fit into your favorite jeans, or the suit you need to wear for an important business meeting next week