Smart Life Women’s Space is a 6-session group nutritional coaching program designed just for women
Women’s health needs are unique and complex and should be approached as such. Women often come to me looking to re-energize, lose weight, improve their sleep and generally feel better. The Smart Life program can help. I created the Smart Life Women’s Space as a safe place for women to gather, connect and become empowered about our health and nutrition choices.
Throughout the 6 session group program, we will discuss:
- The 8 Pillars of a Smart Life: Learn about the 8 pillars that make up the foundation of a Smart Life.
- The Basics of Nutrition: Get all the information you need on the big nutrients – carbs, fats and protein.You’ll also get the inside deets on how the 4 keys to eating empowered rule a person’s entire diet. It is not only WHAT you eat, it is HOW you eat.
- Cravings and Emotional Eating: Got emotional eating? We’ve all been there. This workshop will cover cravings, emotions and environmental influences and how they all affect our eating habits.
- Inflammation, Allergies, and Gut Health: From allergies to inflammation this workshop will focus on common and misunderstood nutrient related ailments. We will also address how to use nutrition to balance hormones, increase energy and prevent the exasperation of ailments.
- What makes us Fat?: Think you are doing everything “right” with your diet? In this workshop you’ll learn the biggest factors contributing to being overweight.
- Detoxing and Cleansing, Supplements and Common Nutrition Myths: Is there a time and place to cleanse? In this workshop you’ll learn what foods are best for cleansing, how you should do it and when you shouldn’t. We will learn to understand better the Smart Life Soup Cleanse. Supplements can have a place in a healthy diet. Find out which ones play a good role and how to incorporate them into your life. Learn about the most common nutrition myths and diets like Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw, and Paleo that transitioned into lifestyles and whether they can work for you.
The programming will also include cooking demonstrations and guest speakers.
Smart Life Women’s Space will meet:
The Smart Life Women’s Space will include 6 sessions in my home in Westbury, NY. The option for private weigh-ins and body measurements will be available for anyone interested.
SPRING DATES COMING SOON!
**There are limited spaces available in this group.
What people are saying about the program:
“I have found a shining light to help guide me to optimum health”
You have been such a tremendous help to our family. We appreciate all you do for us. In you I have found a shining light to help guide me to optimum health by living the Smart Life.
“Smart Life has changed my life for the better!”
And that’s quite a tall order considering I’m 65 with autoimmune issues. I feel better, have more energy and sleep more soundly. I also have less arthritic pain and greater immobility so I can enjoy my active lifestyle. Ronit challenged me to go places food-wise I never would have gone. I’m enjoying the journey, experiencing positive results, and feeling empowered as I take charge of my body and maximize my potential.
“I gained self confidence and a deeper understanding of why I was not able to lose the weight.”
I signed up for Smart Life health coaching for weight loss, instead I gained self confidence and a deeper understanding of why I was not able to lose the weight. Ronit has taught me the science behind good nutrition. This is not a one-size-fits-all program. She personally tailored my journey to my likes and lifestyle. My experience has been life altering and came with a special bonus: I lost weight, too!