I love to make a big batch all at once to save time. It keeps in the refrigerator for two to three days or you can freeze in a glass container and thaw the night before drinking.
- 2 cups water or coconut water
- Organic spinach
- 1 head organic romaine
- Juice of ½ organic lemon or one lime
- 3 to 4 sticks organic celery
- 1 organic apple
- 1 organic pear
- Parsley, optional
- Pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 shot wheatgrass, optional
Blend water, spinach and romaine. Add celery, apple, pear, lemon juice and herbs.
Enjoy the energy!
Leave a Reply