Early spring greens are crossing paths with winter citrus in this easy and healthy salad.
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 small oranges (clementines), peeled and sectioned
- 2 big handfuls baby arugula leaves
- 2 baby bok choy, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch watercress leaves
- 1 cup green sprouts (pea, broccoli)
- Pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, as desired
- Juice of ½ orange
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all the veggies in a serving bowl.
- Mix together the orange and lemon juice, orange and lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing on the salad and toss together. Scatter the seeds over the top of the salad and serve.