This enzyme-rich yogurt supports a healthy gut, while also benefiting the body through bone-boosting calcium, muscle supporting magnesium and anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidant-rich berries boost the nutrition and flavor profile of the dish, but feel free to get creative with your layers – healthy granola, cacao nibs, or any type of fresh fruit you wish would all taste delicious.
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
- 1 package young thai coconut meat OR 1 young thai coconut; remove meat from inside
- ¼ cup cashew milk
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon coconut nectar or raw maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Selection of fresh berries or another desired fruit and granola for layering.
Blend together cashew milk, coconut meat, lemon juice, sweetener and pinch of until smooth and creamy.
Take a parfait glass and layer the following:
- Coconut meat cream
- More berries; blueberries, raspberries, and or blackberries
- Finish with a sprinkle of coconut shreds.
*thanks to RANCH in Malibu for the recipe. I spent a week there and loved this breakfast dish.