- 2 white fish fillets (haddock, cod, snapper, sole, flounder)
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2-3 cups chopped lacinto kale
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay out one large sheet of parchment paper, fold in half and open flat. Place kale and fennel at the center of the paper and drizzle with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top the veggies with fish fillet, season with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Top with 2 slices of orange and splash of white wine. Fold over the ends of the parchment paper to enclose the fish. Place on rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes.