My friend and yoga teacher, Heidi Kristoffer, has just released her very own yoga app. I have been training with Heidi for the past few months and I feel she helped me so much regain flexibility, elongate my muscles, and feel energized. Heidi and I met at a professional health meeting and as soon as she started her yoga class, I felt I want to spend more time training with her. Many of you are not aware, but I have been dealing with a spinal injury for the past two years. My road to recovery included a surgery that did not end up successful, but I have been trying many other therapies since then. One of the things I let go after my spine surgery is yoga because my back and hips were so tight that anytime I tried yoga poses, I was in pain.
When I met Heidi, I immediately felt her amazing positive and gentle energy and her skill and knowledge about using yoga for healing impressed me. For the past few months, working one-on-one with Heidi, I made tremendous progress in my practice, my flexibility and my strength. I am now feeling much more confident to flow, and luckily I can now get even more mat-time with Heidi by using her Cross Flow app. If you are new to yoga or experienced, Heidi’s flows are perfect for everyone. Give it try. The first 2 weeks of using her app are free.
The CrossFlow app has Yoga-based routines for every mood, energy level, and need. There are routines suitable for every level of fitness, all time constraints, and every stage of life.
- CrossFlowV: “V” is for Vinyasa! In CrossFlowV routines, you can expect to FLOW, breathe, create space, and feel amazing! There are yoga flows for every level of practice, time of day, and energy level.
- CrossFlowX™: a fast-paced blending of strength, core, inversion and arm-balance-focused flows, high-intensity cardio intervals, traditional yoga kriyas, and a little bit Xtra. These routines are designed to maximize your time while you laugh and sweat!
- CrossFlowZ: “Z” is for gentle flows that help your RELAX and get your Zzzs!
- CrossFlowP: for all of the mamas! “P” for prenatal and postnatal flows.
- CrossFlowRx: your yoga prescription for all that ails you! These therapeutic flows are doctor and physical therapist approved for each condition addressed.
- Tutorials / workshops
- Breathing exercises
- Guided meditations
- A minimum of two new videos uploaded every week.
Heidi is offering it with a FREE two weeks trial by clicking HERE!