- 1 large eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups organic tomato sauce (“Ugly” from @ourharvest)
- 1 cup Feta cheese, shredded (use Violife feta for dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free Panko
- Sea salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh herbs
- Peel and slice the eggplant, season with salt and leave to “sweat” for 30 min. Wipe the salt off. Arrange the eggplant slices on a lined cooking sheet, brush with olive oil and roast lightly in oven at 400 degrees.
- Brush a baking dish with olive oil and make first layer with roasted eggplant. Next layer the zucchini slices, brush with olive oil. Next layer with sliced tomatoes. Use salt and pepper to taste as you add the zucchini and tomatoes.
- Add tomatoes sauce over the veggies and cover with tin foil. Bake covered at 400 for 30 minute.
- Uncover, top the veggie bake with shredded feta and Panko. Return to oven and cook uncovered for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with your favorite green herb before serving.
Leave a Reply