- 1 cup gluten-free oats (I like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 over ripe banana
- 5 cups almond milk, rice milk or flax seed milk
- 2 Tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Options for toppings: Blueberries, raspberries, cacao nibs, goji berries
- Mash up the banana in a mixing bowl with the almond milk and then add in the oats, seeds, chia seeds and sweetener and stir together.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and allow it to thicken overnight.
- Top with fresh fruit, cacao nibs, goji berries and enjoy.