Here is a new Grilled Zucchini recipe that my family and guests have been enjoying this season.
- 6 Zucchinis, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons roasted pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut zucchinis lengthwise and brush with EVOO, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Mix chopped seeded tomatoes, with mint, EVOO, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in small bowl. Top the tomato-mint relish over grilled zucchini. Sprinkle with roasted pine nuts (optional).