- ¾ cup raw almonds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup creamy raw almond butter or peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coarse coconut flakes to coat
- In a food processor fitted with the ‘s’ blade, grind the almonds until finely ground.
- Add the chia seeds and hemp seeds and grind to a fine meal.
- Add the pitted dates, the cranberries and nut butter and blend until mixture is evenly combined.
- Spread the mixture on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Press firmly down for an even layer and freeze for 30 minutes to set.
- Take the mixture out of freeze and form into balls (wet hands to roll) and roll in the coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Leave a Reply