Here is a quick, easy and heathy dinner recipe. Store bought teriyaki sauces are typically loaded with sugars and processed ingredients. Fortunately, it is so easy to create your own teriyaki marinated with 5 ingredients.
- 2 6-0z. fillets of Wild Salmon
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (I prefer Tamari or Coconut Aminos)
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, EVOO, ginger, and black pepper. Pour mixture over salmon fillets and let marinate for 30 minutes. You can refrigerate for baking later.
- When ready to bake, bring salmon to room temperature and heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place marinated salmon on baking sheet with parchment paper and add the extra marinate. Cover with foil.
- Bake covered for 12 minutes, uncover and broil for about 3 minutes.