- Heirloom Tomatoes (or other tomatoes), chopped
- Cucumber, chopped
- Herbs of your choice (parsley or basil)
- Purple onion, sliced thinly
- Greek Feta Cheese (from sheep milk), cubed
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dried Parsely
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- Arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, onion and feta in a bowl.
- For the dressing, mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice with the parsley, oregano and garlic and pour over the salad just before serving.