This is a family favorite – even my kids’ friends request it!
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filet with skin
- Sesame oil to brush on fish
- ½ cup nama shoyu or tamari
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup ponzu
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
Place fish in pan and brush with sesame oil. Turn over to marinate with skin down.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the salmon. Marinate for at least one hour or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover salmon and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and broil for an additional 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply