- 2 pounds mushrooms ( I like to use medium size crimini or small size portobello caps)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari (or coconut aminos)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the mushrooms in the oil, balsamic vinegar, tamari sauce, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking pan and roast in preheated 400F oven until the mushrooms are tender, about 15 minutes, mixing half way through.