- Endive Leaves
- Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes (or normal tomatoes)
- Sliced Buffalo Mozzarella
- Pitted Black Olives
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Arrange the endive leaves on a platter.
- Add a slice of tomato on top of each endive leaf.
- Add a slice of mozzarella on top of each slice of tomato.
- Add an olive on top of each slice of mozzarella and top the arranged platter with chopped basil leaves.
- For the dressing, drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste.