- 3-4 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cans hearts of palm, drained, rinsed and sliced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- juice from 1-2 lemons
- sea salt
- Combine the tomatoes, hearts of palm, onion and parsley in a salad bowl.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and toss 2/3 of the dressing with the salad.
- Add the chopped avocados just before serving and toss with the remaining dressing.
Leave a Reply