These chickpea patties are made with simple ingredients and easy prep. They are gluten free and dairy free. They pair well with tahini dressing and chopped vegetable salad.
- 1 15-ounce canned chickpea rinsed, drained
- ¼ cup chickpea flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the chickpeas, flour, nutritional yeas, parsley, cumin, salt, pepper. Add 3 Tablespoons water and use a masher to combine the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Form 6 patties from the mixture.
- Heat a large pan with oil and add the patties. Cook until browned, 3-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with tahini or any other sauce of choice.