- 2 5oz. pieces of fish fillet (halibut, cod or red snapper are really great with this marinate)
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1. Preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. Mix lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and oregano in small mixing bowl.
3. Place the fish in a shallow baking dish and pour the marinate over the fish. Let the fish marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Top the fish fillets with the diced tomato and bake for 10-12 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.