Yield: 4-5 Servings
- 1 9-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 lbs. large peeled and deveined shrimp
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinate.
- Add the shrimp and artichoke hearts to the marinate and toss well. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a nonstick grill topper to grill the shrimp over medium heat. Grill for 5-8 minutes.
Leave a Reply