- 12-oz. jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts
- 18-oz pkg. refrigerated steamed lentils
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled Greek feta cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Strain artichoke hearts over a small bowl, reserving liquid.
- In a large bowl, stir together lentils and parsley. Add about 1/3 cup of the reserved artichoke liquid (if necessary, add additional liquid to generously coat lentils). Stir in artichoke hearts, cucumber and tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with feta cheese and pumpkin seeds and serve.