- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 4-5 crimini mushrooms, sliced thin (can use other mushrooms)
- 2-3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of dry quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups of water or vegetable broth
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Sauté onions for 1-2 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Add celery and sage and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add quinoa, dried cranberries and water or broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce flame and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with a few dried cranberries and sage.
Leave a Reply