*adapted from The Ranch at Live Oak, Malibu
- 2 cups soaked raw sunflower seeds
- ½ inch fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon tahini paste or cashew butter
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon minced shallot
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped celery
- Chopped scallions (optional)
- Blend together by pulsing the sunflower seeds, ginger, tahini, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill, and shallot.
- Mix in the celery and scallions.
- Enjoy with lettuce, sprouts and veggie sticks rolled in a raw veggie wrapveggie wrap or on top of a green salad.