This makes a super healthy salad that you can prepare in advance and enjoy for a couple of days. This salad will compliment any summer BBQ menu.
- 1 bunch kale, any variety, stemmed and chopped
- 2 cups diced bell peppers, red, yellow, and orange
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 avocado, pit removed and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons flax oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt, to taste
- pinch of cayenne, to taste
- sprouted sunflower seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Massage and mix with your hands to “wilt” the kale and cream the avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!