- 12 Belgian Endive hearts, cut in half
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper
For walnut vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons walnut oil
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut endive in half, lengthwise. Place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 20 min.
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients except oil.
- Slowly whisk in the walnut oil.
- Transfer endive to serving platter. Top with vinaigrette and toasted walnuts.
The vinaigrette is also great for salad dressing and can be saved in the fridge for a few days!
Leave a Reply