Serving: 2 waffles
- ½ cup Shiloh Farms Fine Wheat Bran
- 2 organic egg whites (or ¼ cup liquid egg whites, I like Pete & Gerry’s organic egg whites)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- dash of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder (optional for chocolate waffles)
- Spray waffle iron generously with 100% EVOO spray or Avocado oil spray.
- Mix all ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Add batter to the waffle maker and spread with spatula. Cook until very crispy. Carefully remove with a dull knife or spatula.